Re: [Mipshop] AD review of draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution

"Telemaco Melia (tmelia)" <tmelia@cisco.com> Mon, 09 June 2008 11:33 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:35:14 +0200
From: "Telemaco Melia (tmelia)" <tmelia@cisco.com>
To: "Telemaco Melia (tmelia)" <tmelia@cisco.com>, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=21913; t=1213011231; x=1213875231; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=tmelia@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Telemaco=20Melia=20(tmelia)=22=20<tmelia@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Mipshop]=20AD=20review=20of=20draft-ie tf-mipshop-mstp-solution |Sender:=20; bh=Hg0N2n7+xNi6/O2JLhPkzV601n3Awgm2Wl7mMVLIMc8=; b=fNEXDIyCrUoUlKQE2QI+Me5PYhoGUNyhyK0mzORx5vZ/hd1In7KKvnQeY0 FZbjhvt8RdgTjwWoWZAJW6RH3PDvrjV+aoIREKprqx9T9WNgaKp2NM063Pvq PrWraE/31B;