Re: [Mipshop] Comments on draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-03

"Telemaco Melia (tmelia)" <tmelia@cisco.com> Mon, 12 May 2008 14:51 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:44:41 +0200
From: "Telemaco Melia (tmelia)" <tmelia@cisco.com>
To: Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya@ieee.org>, Vijay Devarapallli <dvijay@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=26526; t=1210603416; x=1211467416; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=tmelia@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Telemaco=20Melia=20(tmelia)=22=20<tmelia@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Mipshop]=20Comments=20on=20draft-ietf- mipshop-mstp-solution-03 |Sender:=20; bh=N5/wpMQyf1/bScC8Zio0VipOmzEGSzDVO/22t9wVTGw=; b=g67p73L/b+6uYUkvUvO776e0gl2O8+0Fqpe2iawTyymu2cn7RAeKJf66q6 2upEdDm1/5+N2Lw7nOCEWKXK979aRHs+TR6TGRjK66xWiq9TJWwWxm++Wmd/ D7tC5nwkRY;