Re: [MLS] TreeKEM: An alternative to ART

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 03 May 2018 14:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=4g9p99uN5b7g+7Coh6DgJJGH1Dc94KfyHg+Ds1JO2kY=; b=yp/rKmQZ7reszhXs6hTv8Y6wo2di+5No0b/45nvrC41ATR54JDffepZGoh/q9LiL7A fC/FZlfapaLUoAGylXdGvzziT5Yj3W6p75Lw89AQobNITjMl5x5wKMZPfq7RZSVCP9L8 p63zPG2xiu/aAFfPf7lNDwaVm/KhgbEpWWD0Smt63UZaIsmFCkxz2fcTwR0pcLgSahOT BblaYuBo+Rupin/lHpVYxlBjJPdg+i9GL717CarO7v1IOpzlYc4sg1hZ4JpmlD1ZntHP cZyzpoLDTyKavH53idIFdDNKxEyHNXxyejJdGjYkv5qLqE0BBb4FYm0sxF6J38oIIo6U gESw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=4g9p99uN5b7g+7Coh6DgJJGH1Dc94KfyHg+Ds1JO2kY=; b=gHoUneL2AV9S/MifzVxTwJzvoEpWhdT7bX1fKLBxAFYNkui+ZBYkIgMF9HKTE0XWTw A/4jddeb96l50PCHxzRi4xxuQsaDN4oRAplnba3X7zulJJXfR/HsMBwvo3LItZzjlxed 4iwqBAzrzvFrRmli0W2YTCh9dXBRdYhgeWlS2Ifv5hMhEVKLLgW3zqN4gPSDyqx4VNuQ 28+tyb1fLDO0xU5jL8/VbYSfHOLuaiRvyMZDvz6CdEO3ckBFrmpgJLi8xgNC1YAHILr4 d58bK4cQMksx8BA7ApL85ZMRHujURqhtnMTlMnxnws244r/3lkY+bqnrLue6pwXZvC/M +NbQ==