Re: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg Issue #5: Media before answer

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Tue, 26 June 2007 22:28 UTC

Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:22:11 -0400
From: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
To: Francois Audet <audet@nortel.com>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg Issue #5: Media before answer
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=10685; t=1182896559; x=1183760559; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; z=From:=20Flemming=20Andreasen=20<fandreas@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MMUSIC]=20SDPCapNeg=20Issue=20#5=3A=20Media=20before =20answer |Sender:=20; bh=LRllu0qMNyxr5a4nWAY/swDKyMK712lVSUvOiljAv6Q=; b=DxJjam4GrkQAsAra76/B+3le2emujCUDHq59PlBrd7X7toZtzkyhQOE4k/80bpC1rr3w5ypD K5rLS2Frij96YmSXKWBW4teokpMNKPf/3et0t1wicZbJRZucbkR6ioV5;