RE: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-01.txt

"Ingemar Johansson S \(LU/EAB\)" <ingemar.s.johansson@ericsson.com> Fri, 23 February 2007 14:18 UTC

Subject: RE: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-01.txt
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:17:14 +0100
From: "Ingemar Johansson S (LU/EAB)" <ingemar.s.johansson@ericsson.com>
To: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org, i-d-announce@ietf.org
Cc: mmusic@ietf.org

Hi

Reading the draft I have the following simple question
Would it be possible, based on all the possible attributes given in
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-06.txt
to formulate an SDP offer like the one below.
I am not sure that it is possible to combine several cmft's in the pcfg
in the f=x,y,z.. way that I written below, it is possible that it is
sematically incorrect, anyway comments welcome.
Regards
Ingemar
========================
a=creq:v1
a=cmed:1 AMR
a=cfmt:1 mode-change-capability=1;
a=cfmt:2 mode-change-capability=2;
a=cfmt:3 max-red=220;
a=cfmt:4 octet-align=1;
a=cfmt:5 mode-change-neighbor=1;
a=cfmt:6 mode-change-period=2;
a=cfmt:7 mode-set=0,2,4,7;
a=cfmt:8 mode-set=0,3,5,6;
a=cenc:1 16000/1
a=cenc:2 8000/1
m=audio 49152 RTP/AVP 97
a=rtpmap:97 AMR/16000/1
a=fmtp:97 mode-change-capability=2; max-red=220
pcfg:1 m=(1 f=1,3,7 e=1 pt=98)|(1 f=1,3,8 e=2 pt=99)
pcfg:2 m=(1 f=1,3,4,7 e=1 pt=98)|(1 f=1,3,4,8 e=2 pt=99)
pcfg:3 m=(1 f=2,4,7 e=1 pt=98)|(1 f=2,4,8 e=2 pt=99)