Re: [MMUSIC] Relation between SRCNAME and MSID

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 06 November 2012 14:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=AQtYaxlFMPTwot1mFkdbLX8YDcOemAyKuAeCyheh68M=; b=zJecFHCpv50HdTIS6Jv7VVorMR3p3umlpkBO2qpZiYakd3b4GQ+3UgDNaI5k6qnaPT X3xbbMAtqh1zWjnZ0MtxCjjlfkDY2YwfDeB4L8g/9iS5YxwrkrO98N9eTvIydrt73ean DmgFe5DFbyQGytlH1oxLzei4HdCIYJv6Pk4EWC1UsOS4scKtrnzAP8YLJqXI63rAApk0 tlR2v8we2KrdFjzGd2N0AadBiibA5pja5aTNZI6o/LA7StG0JLO1dsyzZUDwBjrk8vya dp+DqDUYrlSriYKe23wMI9i9KDMTrDELl+Q8D7FCjv0CxScrfuTAkQjrMmDxicu8tKEu WQMg==