Re: [MMUSIC] Transport of "Flash-hook"

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Fri, 03 June 2016 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brianrosen-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=M7mSVUwYrxZOVymBs+wxNRUMYcVUBzzI3f/dJQfw2es=; b=ZKrosUHBk1Cm+futtS63TRGM6BcKmKVZgsXvGHXF6geZ2FQZTgNVddD9gU4Aph7d0U kqr0DpyKaTLDdMejjCwEFMwgCSGpSLv9FbZH23oCCV3tjYSQznBPFs29xc3gKRYEwINN LDSORCPIH2TG6VmcRBxoFH/ZMH2hr+NnOxaI9AMz3XYU8Scga3x1sTMlTsSS2KA/mngR d/RmtNVb4fRcpkAkunB9kAQacil4YYvMjeN49LBYwolV12QKawOMo6sBgm1G8vQyW4PY rWpAkI5BwNvCCB+Z90A+0GeITmmpHz6nOcSGh2ggXWgyq7VKvF0ALnPZZWK9nWOrAor5 3ftg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=M7mSVUwYrxZOVymBs+wxNRUMYcVUBzzI3f/dJQfw2es=; b=EkKhaUJb7v1qbv3DQhykU4YVyhdiDxlTI8KVDJBWZqV46k+ZM59v/0jzGQNwWWBdoZ 35V6Vu02CPdfSJ65r14XFLyJF9SOOyA9NAPRREx0Kp6o+U/OE60XNflJwNOaacOD3fGO 4T4iDvsb+pUdJiBdFP4htyFLDya83wRfwutPWAISpA69oCvAecOqPqEFbumqY7f0a8cR cxQ5PjHjS7Z0Jl6arrFLizxDIHEl2ETByWsU4gajchYaNJCRWdNZYjlKE7glmlfx5x1Q XJKMeuqM0w+7BpW6M+w/etiJqStAWd+F9vJRQRJjYZtmZAAAYZ1itFaiKTCjPVwT3d+w Xp4Q==
References: <AD43431D-9FF5-4D8C-A20B-2673798D7246@brianrosen.net> <CA+9kkMCL1AGg7=d+oBf44rdoyDBiD+=_iNObe9nNpZ_ReSQOrg@mail.gmail.com> <53ADF51F-7024-4A20-AC6D-C300D39BE9CC@brianrosen.net> <CA+9kkMA27zLKfLQTvvrNfbO1u8Hn96rNzRbQ3MRPN2HpW6P5kQ@mail.gmail.com> <4420fe41-8d20-876c-f1e5-090356c887bb@nostrum.com> <9B412CAA-22BC-4915-BC95-EE363F2EBDFF@brianrosen.net> <e4b53855-4c31-f23c-91ca-4748fb989341@nostrum.com> <187FEEA4-E8C4-44AF-B5D6-FA36F87E256B@brianrosen.net> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8BADF0EEC3@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com>