Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-16 - Part II

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Sun, 18 March 2018 17:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gFiTknnn3fLG8fWwDAHO2gkD3hzAY0El9KqKLfvk4Zk=; b=iM7HDQ/ZP3N5RSDv+5yn4Qa2wsIah1ASR6uHfBk6/qPM/xDyE9RWNAzZFXLJVL2fG8 CIj+mxVZtDWJAiLrsRuLRRbuikCmJAywBfXlR24RKuM1TFEQNpx61WWrvsuvcsSGeyiQ IoF9xkCduJ+pjybaFjXsXqnSHDp0BtrCc9S5wG4VbIZbAkU4wBeQT8BTVSL2CFrc1Z3i ypnWMU7Pm96P2sM8X8Djv1pJYdu/ceYpJWPXjfrXLm/9+Ly07ibD62cFh8Qx/6g6Qc7F Osall0psPXO+1t+VU3wmEoq3L44gMu05ppDVbnQJbkGNhCEAQRanM6Gnpzw3r6gD93Wc gDQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gFiTknnn3fLG8fWwDAHO2gkD3hzAY0El9KqKLfvk4Zk=; b=aKiH1N+Zj25dEjPGT2xACgkpz0oI2gXLPR18te9tTZzspLaQIHMfxv4Y+r/k8GUXPp eLpuFFLFnXD+A7U82yBYi7qgCHl3YDqMM2rtEXURy/fsB/KYGZCZhlrtb51NXyxg5Qf5 IgoggemL9MSYky7qlktz1XphNKOuYh+B35zxLaVOa+iEjI8j2i7zyJD+DLNogFWrX9Cr VWjlYQ0t63DSXE9dufbpq/5Bf7hoNY9r0FJtvj3hLT+VanIxdxi+CTbsOMSzlbbIFVcH BSLXejNUdc72sI0Vwav2JfVLH5aQWfhCuD6VvFM6EE64rkk3+6wE0yYYKiqo4wPrNhZZ Zybw==