Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on BUNDLE -37 - RTP handling

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Wed, 30 August 2017 20:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=26133; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1504125929; x=1505335529; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ac3t0hR0TtobIh0DZtMiiT8rP8cm+g03eylij4z/Epw=; b=POTeH5aOXFbWxe+mUbWAxDqzbTx8Qm1LqF8V5fBOHj9sy7srxtCFFZQG HyHaE55zenruwEcIShxpL1KSHBonii1SdWL+xA0Bpi6rWIVcKx4pBgHMH VPbozO50ugJaavr5/bk8f/MFhcm0aNtpXwjPVak32sbkHTeMt5RryW1Th 4=;