Re: [MMUSIC] Data channel dcsa attribute usage and IANA - change in 4566bis

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se> Tue, 03 September 2019 21:13 UTC

To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
References: <AM4PR07MB3156BA93B9234C718741C4B793A20@AM4PR07MB3156.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <039a01d55ef8$916a70b0$b43f5210$@gmail.com> <D522293B-D439-4020-AAFE-75BE772E651B@ericsson.com> <aed6bd43-a618-07fe-f64f-7ec671d53eab@omnitor.se> <5A9E7227-8729-4985-BA66-BF39AF5B42EC@ericsson.com> <10120258-a979-ea61-cbde-2b450015510d@alum.mit.edu> <HE1PR07MB3161B0E73E90D2A512C4B54D93BD0@HE1PR07MB3161.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <6e49cf48-c87e-1681-760c-2d35b15c8a96@omnitor.se> <HE1PR07MB31618A3A3E2B2723800E96F393BD0@HE1PR07MB3161.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>