Re: [MMUSIC] draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes: Do we need to mandate identical SDP attribute values?

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Wed, 05 October 2016 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QfyIjz2rV6SPgCov1vywm/VwtjVNtienpqsUg0+BX4c=; b=p9B4MW3IWWcXDkg+x8pWDvXUcv3Oo6Wi35+tlGLRU6Cc4lW3prCXWVSkNPbgKl+Imc pmDSz8zWGC2BGcM1YBh66T/PkX9dwF7nZPiw2T3H9SV1g8LM4QtUNltUMjs1ddpueDJn GQlA/s0ykA1h554OsbqJ8mFJwplM2ASrJfAOxoyVSZNQajcfvr8Psy2H/dMe4S2L1HFL g3MZH8TIL6vt8X5f1b/mm+ng8D77EvMnEd2DRSoR9PRFxWxFH47s+vU9xlY6mbjRhr/Z 6f35MGhKifxrml5vCctfMT74O7sjei5Fp8yzjK2YwrVqxD4w/cq5V5JKmQ2UjwNuHum2 ZNEw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QfyIjz2rV6SPgCov1vywm/VwtjVNtienpqsUg0+BX4c=; b=icSL0JvwY1E1BRo4lQJGY/MT0WLBde2AJclUqZEurXBERijmDTUBKo0LtpVRFNwVuP Q8JhDW9nG1ygrfOUT8tpoljyKE6/tb0EdDppkOOEC7Yrkb8Y0PQQzobG3LqR8r603wHN I4HGC7gsrTFUtl82pDkTzQRMawRleHFvK6Y+09j/3qO1PSA0njkKeOjv8i60ReczJF4o Ytr/pvC6PVzJuLoxZ09TGJQLhlRm6T3DBWir82L4nkS30qU/TmOM2gGVhDvzkeCod6YL 01NUFqn8eU2F3piS2EUsp//ObTX1Kh1NZGEuA6u0U8eqlSLD57PpXx8u+JBvmdS3hZf4 89CQ==
References: <D41963FD.1059F%christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> <AM5PR0701MB25770AB3719E8C10A6C040058DC40@AM5PR0701MB2577.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B4BD1BCF8@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAMRcRGQp5u_dP5L++yHu4NtfPWu+wc=v=0Xec+4WeAUw=jZWYQ@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B4BD1C066@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAMRcRGTZumBNmKo3tVCjH_fSVm2i_UfiPRRuhbUZM9Q8-hBDAA@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B4BD1C225@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>