Re: [MMUSIC] RTSP transport header, port parameter changes

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com> Mon, 10 February 2003 13:14 UTC

Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:16:52 -0500
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@dynamicsoft.com>
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@era.ericsson.se>
CC: IETF MMUSIC WG <mmusic@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] RTSP transport header, port parameter changes
Sender: mmusic-admin@ietf.org

Can a separate IP address be specified for RTCP, as the port can?
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp4nat has this capability, and its needed for cases
where the network is natting into more than one IP address.

-Jonathan R.

--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor