Re: [MMUSIC] Fwd: I-DAction:draft-westerlund-mmusic-ice-options-registry-00.txt

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Fri, 12 November 2010 05:58 UTC

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:59:16 +0800
From: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
Cc: "mmusic (E-mail)" <mmusic@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Fwd: I-DAction:draft-westerlund-mmusic-ice-options-registry-00.txt

Thanks for creating the draft. The chairs agree that we should progress
this (quickly); if anybody in the group feels otherwise, please let us
know.

In terms of the draft itself, a couple of minor comments:

- "Specification Required" seems good to me.
- Do we want to replicate the ice-options ABNF in this document, or
should we just refer to RFC 5245 ?
- Where does the 20 character option-tag limit come from ?
- "Organization having the change control". It doesn't have to be an
organization - could be one or more individuals as well.

Thanks

-- Flemming