Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-05

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Thu, 15 March 2007 22:28 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:28:22 -0400
From: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
To: EKR <ekr@networkresonance.com>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-05
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4499; t=1173997704; x=1174861704; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; z=From:=20Flemming=20Andreasen=20<fandreas@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MMUSIC]=20Comments=20on=20draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capa bility-negotiation-05 |Sender:=20; bh=S42CfQFlOTibvhr2QvixgRlrK6e8vW6jMZU3ALCaDmM=; b=eEXQK/jVlNf1NfI4+Ndpzk1BPJgr8to1e2fHj/2B8kjh8xHF89kvnXS3dzls2smdC0MZLayf 3SM3Ado0ltR98dRPlqY4uGDOF/UYb2Ct+Y/ZLTePcNfcO/bFCJOrJdsL;