[MMUSIC] RE: alternate RTP profiles in SDP offer/answer

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Mon, 30 October 2006 22:58 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Joerg Ott' <jo@netlab.tkk.fi>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:58:08 -0800
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=5051; t=1162249092; x=1163113092; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20alternate=20RTP=20profiles=20in=20SDP=20offer/answer; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DZD7nVjcVFat1K54Z7ztdU6OfYko=3D; b=fE4OSsEPdF9GvVMjeZMDAPo36An3wX2GM/ypUtuDUOMGHNOCTtkSnO1DzOa7XLxafSrgeTd+ J2ZyFMV8B+idpgNUp3RqjfDFBMRFXq4lrWg0vlec/wNIKZsqUA3MZCJ7;