Re: [MMUSIC] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-12

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Wed, 20 April 2016 06:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=3FOE97VhvoUnABd8k0kzOotgW+ILRbbtHvj2IixiXBk=; b=B84GOFJ0/oMM2Bbf1m2ITga7wSy4lxkqN5KlrmrrAy1g7oAhC99Czq6lBpufLA82KP ZY/UeJ97XTn7LjRVZYEsf/R77Ew220GLpIR9m/8TQjQAcy8tPZEshnmCT3f/D3E+0573 d8bQ0XRlMfgpBKKAQ6nrox7ZFIgmr73Z5muqGYoEN3FmymcL3BtUIJz5Y6AZ0FONA1Vp zfztMndNJK6OpCu2QAxeJk2jE1OBMOlviqN0ZXcWvD78B+QeWMkQB8IminUG36Nn8OtB uXywkI5zFeCTdf6DIsu5vgfaos2N6Ka/oZkMuzDlRow8DkkTvPZtBwmqU3O4hh8LAP5y Rn/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=3FOE97VhvoUnABd8k0kzOotgW+ILRbbtHvj2IixiXBk=; b=YH+7/J8nmhbIu2qfIBpchb2fZ1jGX1Okft+F4uDKIBE1vr9NBHCQj02dgk0ULRYTKM 9pgGxXNbohJ9hcvvTN29MCtdAS29Owzt8THDT/kNpy6WkWgXHMkGxXxedESJXE+4G1ct YyFfx3IlEopuzhuJnnUyY16B2nLwUui7gYEYCQW5YxXu9FLtiKmiAVtBN5eXyHL1Ovbe wI9iz6mJqtNnvhffovXD5yCNr/iNZOpNNRyw+buPBAyegKlFqZSamf2zuBxFglzb78xH 1z3ajRwe+vBGiGWZBFs4l8rD1xd3nxvRmIKv1oID52n9b2Q8i/VJI8o8N8u+zzS5F0Pb Xujg==