Re: [MMUSIC] Generalizing the aggressive nomination bugfix

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Wed, 12 March 2014 16:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=Cpyb5VAr7Z8EsshJOnD5C9srS7ZqTlNUePXdHSJsD/c=; b=mbEcrc83fJKEWxqs9IlIJ/z2DnHUfxe2Ozdvl1IT7E3t1rjwPmmVFSsIInE6djIW7l ZhqczSF0rX5GXdeBXVZacME0x47GIbMdfHDiiLyyIEVfn13gmA/2YAtXY7W9YIiHnZ5E /AAeHChBiy90/7gg8dwoOIwTW6kcZMdBabj8ALToc1Jq/naW7k7vyGamFlofaxOPOWZw N8tz7REcDplpQYWMcWJGIKis/erALeAxS3IbWcyZfEJ7cfwH7fo29qcbVFnx5zWgr8Wa 6ihkJ0hvlhilD4kszEZV7jP6XASeoRuEdcZzGzuwZwPzQ8keE+R6LSXccCc7Ih4PRWBJ i88g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Cpyb5VAr7Z8EsshJOnD5C9srS7ZqTlNUePXdHSJsD/c=; b=bHAAphZh2P3uxxad3/FDRoj3YHi9wbTqoStct1YbMmxQSYV42If6r9wiJu72NwKagg 0bPD5m6NxRFO221NJzyyWin1Q8EKxZk7OcP5cRUaStE0qe3QIusylreJ7Okl44k/m5QM +TI6REE3fu4Rh8h/FQY3/6pjuX9F8mX8rO7z2KLcsdmBAl3rK8aaum7HRDbN+bMdRUJV fJnRb4hB/cPDpVh8uEIiRmYvXKCcV5Z6UYpneMf59mfvUtDAy18WB0SddyJ1ZXlBov0z Y61VVo9ZFZN7Jk85FJrS6+0O7a78rs+/NcfMO8x8k5G5wwDLCjgJlMAbkjoBu/L9nYxM 07Pw==