Re: [MMUSIC] draft-ejzak-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 23 October 2014 16:30 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:30:44 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1414081845; bh=2Fd9cyYpTGDIuTmKLkFn99OZ2lLCSIAxgmWqLcle7D0=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=oRW9nMtog6tHoK36R4fYPWR+gFS2vhG336PUym0neb0LmHhUWL2/zlhngmVEPTiWM bOr+81Jw6dwkG2lMolWzy1iBy6nv39+wws9YmIW/TnlB6cEiStSMwnf08ao72WgyrC Zl9J9iWnNvzADKnS4HvksMCb4QOyfeFov0yLq3iXAVZEh9DJ2GbN8igB1KCSpOltu1 n81hAPcJZ/IMVh/XJdMgikasp78kZnSkOL6vg6lkaA2UNyzWW8AEPik6oLW5AyuAPJ oWdfHn1qDdc7nyUjA3B00LhdBAsocWDE/3OukClX3cTvNNj7CDu5vB8pKRX00RYutR Exx0kA+gdhvxw==