[MMUSIC] WGLC comments on draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-12

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 17 October 2014 21:02 UTC

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:02:00 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Christer.Holmberg@ericsson.com" <Christer.Holmberg@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1413579721; bh=2JrHNg6M5i3EwturVzwfOvF0bMGMXkvBMiybKHfqVS8=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=EjQoptsIwn/3/bAbVldRe2SDifZ23EwBeL3Yl6SZ5auQykHzYg5jeUR1dRfz14oBu 5mTxBLx6UeJAgu7FXMOM+FTk6tideJDOc4sarOI8abMfSgGd5mtn7nSdeoS0gQbQpL S9gABbMz5CUQm+XVn1L6e5k+T08wOxhuiC8alvsGbVFZdpjzlh5zr1+5DXnRUoZ8NX Q8aQSlQ+boUoWNwzIQTYqQW7buf2vwtBHT8O1HSX8DrB1VgtzKjMfF91MHZ/ociWrX YDBUOih3abB102g321Gcjz03xv1LalidW4OuNEBE2Bl/JJliPNgfuKIkTJriWWgBLT UlAj5ZhFT3g9g==