Re: [MMUSIC] ICE offer/answer terminology

"Pal Martinsen (palmarti)" <palmarti@cisco.com> Fri, 12 June 2015 12:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6766; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1434111311; x=1435320911; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=5sH4MZKfWwy5hvWLKcEDGRMU+82SrsbRR5W8KDPq0ew=; b=DcxfB9tOIFTJptZTwDkDZLnUg4TPkxqtnBcd9f2RBFzDzZ1KCu8OWF6Y aObXAjiq77qqRW3VWo3V79Q6FPHggJdmbtbNOngaG0yoTOKIAl7ci6nw5 zn1HW+DrprOoklMasDAHhu9FWLv92mzEaR4jHxPdzQcJlK6pwAvOLVYNA A=;