Re: [MMUSIC] Thoughts on m= lines and media streams

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Sun, 03 February 2013 06:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=btkpxglgbs6GQAkduNfLgyLDWhnnL8WJ+9zQws0peBc=; b=SLkV/YrQdecl+Pp00N6AcuqZj/jGdAT0fqe8SbpdKK4Ckfjyk/4ZmkEVuU9KZx49Xb cXe3GTU65X2yS8IB6OX+nEPZeKhBtF9Tt8VyGN+lgyjFRkO9i3tNwjIY4KktXHPXfK7x 7w5cSAFB1KrXbA5GbKxhxa8UZLgSfwDSHzpqdP9cnoy3s4ykhw2AaM1I+oJamKfQdP7a uB+Dc2YtE0c1DoJr9QhR/S4YVtzYhTYpOL/w3ofx1TDlaaljFzc8JCP1HwIs/XblG1rn AdkhpI72QRFGQq8dJakU4Dk/ko2WzlwX1r1YA+ooUY2PDaBidRxy5bgvd1RRV75e1BDb shDA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=btkpxglgbs6GQAkduNfLgyLDWhnnL8WJ+9zQws0peBc=; b=pL/wps3uX5Kf8IL3WZgPiBR2kQGqTppf3CxuUyymQCQfY3ztlQ8pq1SrXHJCSjvGUf f4HgvzvjVE1E4S/E3JZWOF5mAfnt4+tQwDXqOmMtHEgZgfyyXZrB0sjE/jCivOVddbEe x1rqvhTN7bu5iGiBnY1foTv/DZm86tgxXRhzYe3zlr7ryttz4lv2wEJ8z3BD7SlH75b6 gr2DZJ0z+DY11TjmT2FDf+dUG8ESzI5ez0dHZ/XbJML8J9BUJ//NxpZbP1jxLrZOQ1uC H1p7mrpkmusGF7bCivi5GvhB/5FenU8DhOEZTBidLM90lF7jXJRAMUQ3dtSJAzi/x1Md gT5A==