Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC for draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback-16

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Wed, 26 October 2011 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; l=9366; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1319642582; x=1320852182; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=u6M2wcH3a9lgrwt49vx6UVcXeWBAUxxyYynOyb9SBBc=; b=CS4D/F9ZiA/++E9LwhtMPsOB0MZ2Y/bF8rIcugEjqEhu25sILTJdpE9x UinExzZx2Ba5gscWCbrF7Tw314fUmQRWwrgkLcAUBlxklwmTlSQdpm89k q22OiIUcMBetfXbg94xzocTBI/zcu9X1We9b1xzGiqSB/YD1r7d6cfEQ6 g=;