Re: [MMUSIC] ICE Mobility

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Thu, 16 August 2012 11:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tireddy@cisco.com; l=6984; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1345117385; x=1346326985; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=CfDuTMu01xvrxxevw21uiJ12En5MQVy41VcjE+uPkQ0=; b=UU0Ec+nKNs45pYz2vql8aQ2qqeT4pDP0q/86EuUNzJ0WIgpsm8ev5X1b gV5x725K8dCezFfkGFmG4tfgCvdix0Hz2fAzucw/OBe/elaAgvac/0wEX 9SSDbNKC4vdd1pj7foGNuBgRCmqArPCfPv3g2R/D6FB4ocT1WmApPvfC+ w=;