Re: [MMUSIC] zrtp-hash (was Re: AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-12)

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Tue, 24 May 2016 17:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=02gqi+r5jdB9mE+2DEB3zVIIf35rZBPgG5CxPgR26CY=; b=khn9C0ZJVRHOofc+LLAkaEik6fPyfa/fBd/cHyPd076DKD5pAy1tL40wBWkjhwR8/w yfM7sRXWrQHLxFKY2W5GngRHtGmeuIKDH+x1ymk82x36qVS6+uFoAOjdPCORuaqpzTpX +psKvQAXG5sYHrdqBQijrHhNntjBgPlxJc1b5bNeMtRHsT016difp1DT93jlHKlYKl/C QaGI7Rglahv8z3ub6pkBtGbKjTafSO04o5ELXDDcXgNtDxb20hbn1HBzwv93S5tyIVw5 8+WBd4P3PeW2Wuo4TcKUABxcAikfu3vUrOpt2CLE3Ack5TmhgwsQBLgnZZWh/M7C34TY xSTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=02gqi+r5jdB9mE+2DEB3zVIIf35rZBPgG5CxPgR26CY=; b=j8bv4srvMYQyDn385kFG9LbtdIoRD72qf4LLTd11pGie7nth14v6ORI/AWP+vEtgd8 OucGM6af5NiKz01PIz7DqWP47QDKNa7reuPM/F3Uor24fE/gdQv27cfIfzg97pXdORA4 rgplvAWUK2OcRFkAHok7/v5LWTK6LXZVz295gHYxlYjV6JPlDzFZJdCNgYvbNfUYYBqP fv+Krk422ddq2DPo/mdCUqvkK8SP2KpYWLG4Me1aXQPN6WA52W9lamYWWrf9Xmb8xnKE CqqSX9LRvHEIgXaaBZznPlmbYe7GKB+x1fNms38oQ4k2np08aVabNHP5qAkKP6vv4CsT Q1Wg==