Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE: Modified text based on decision to mandate RTP/RTCP mux for bundled RTP-based media

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 06 November 2015 14:39 UTC

To: mmusic@ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 09:39:54 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1446820795; bh=qaIIh33BX/ZDPN/2LC/usITBCn+lE25gRd6KalgKL4I=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Uc2tASU42RZVwJVw5S06OBKYwD3l07/Ig6ACwWblN6d8q387lwSfaePMhhiVPQDhd 7cDhWgFSjCEFCeAD0qG9qOB+Ved0n7KSinzBXd9JZDC+XdAP5rVgyGTLLVyXczNFIi Cy8snxGQ0ipSPlJTOi7yKpyRWGrkiWQNrO2UKysUdhnk09MVz7EGQa7UA9nAlZZD6T duwgoXHMrQeUIUR2XE8BkQ4hwqBsRuAooP/DhAypWyMUtu243k+44MNLg6Rq12vcpn U76snbjXJMKvn5u5fiFuMaUR1V03lMxXTc7PCLM2KOKhIg0xAq5r6gsvFlKBh3s4pc NkXBx/vl6lXZg==