Re: [MMUSIC] draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast questions

"Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <mzanaty@cisco.com> Wed, 11 March 2015 15:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7298; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1426087191; x=1427296791; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=G/3R46zOIJkYds+BVjZ1Jr/ywyRWaW5UmQp2pTTy3HI=; b=FVdPNM/rYvNHiXJA2rEHt1fjOjbHIn06qPJP3LbDCNXNGFkC0fp+iWUb cRMdHetqTy6NtrmrGN3uCDfQA6oZSosloLJ4mXid73PrEushlNtSUxdbR qLnAUdefPugDBAFeahVDbiqrUP7iP9eqAi+23o14GeZ6px24Iv3sE2fAH Y=;