Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE: Updated offer procedures

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 28 May 2013 16:15 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 12:15:43 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1369757744; bh=5R8MGsoft+TTRls8oN4Aw54pJ05Cb/oEsDjyYOP1tEY=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=VKXjraPXiziq1qWeLzEZ8YMN3MQiQPO4mlgA/JpeeApNEXKoGHI/xG2kfIru0OMv9 2v6RXkjiEz3ATdnPP8e08Yt0GtdYsQf/PIiJaUZ/IMVFfLKIYAqI7e0GcZADTmbXhj 4HmxSwh3hPq2vnhdRQO7k2/ANrFE8p1ilqS2lioIYRmA9lKQAR/wU3p3sM5CKGBGDr F5ZcwIcahZ3LswTSgLgB3+eagxEgNKmepqNMQqFqu3st5DffqRzSCMbM2PXIQaRWrR AAxCx7TUjVEF/dpkmUQ/1ARfdtl25WTFCgSt4RkizRB9TJEi3gSTmxvsidXnrukWYz Il6V85SGw9GsQ==