[MMUSIC] Re: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-07: More comments

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Thu, 15 November 2007 17:24 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:23:57 -0500
From: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
To: Francois Audet <audet@nortel.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4754; t=1195147440; x=1196011440; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; z=From:=20Flemming=20Andreasen=20<fandreas@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-07=3A=20 More=20comments |Sender:=20; bh=99ge32Gu2aDhTiY0/Bbyk480koNGcqQirDaopGaGcI8=; b=mY031hzXs0lcUMToEpUfvYwLJaUhz/9igVoVjffTTaPUNNkcjBEJXP+BL/wJOxCixeqRSKlG 1isE0QIhe0YxArQgcJp9LA2BtPb6/0oeAx3P4KF2IN6DfXVvJUG7ZWWv;