Re: [MMUSIC] Notes from Continuous Nomination discussion

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Tue, 11 November 2014 20:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Xw8vmvbzciZlIFo3VP8ixjqUfL1PWwREhconVCtnyBI=; b=GV6h2uIWxmUHpC46M4EzGKv/j4NHdz6P154lXX3c+kAU88L4u4maEhlQirZRCmztRf /VbxUbq7JjGrXt14nkJ3ui5/WSoq5MHqMggSA0Vn1Xqv+cBbqqCnNyEHOI5eGW56R0sr NjVM9V8K3tRlA9cSiWBAgJpmrQjMqrDuIqr6QVyYBIfVC+xZWUhuHZDSV652qQ9siM8D VR9nVyWMKEjBh1cMcMEaglNlXsuDoCLOEAINpsx7N/cr7La3KQbRQ7wFYtlV4nM73TPf jEplH9XFwJOx/RFu2aSUPAGgDc2UL4mGvxOvDJZPW4XJ0+3U41DrWgzA8OrcMaHok8b/ QYzQ==