Re: [MMUSIC] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-01.txt> (IANA Registry for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) Options) to Proposed Standard

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 02 May 2011 11:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NL1AqkBA0eExr0orTPoXeQMcF50Y1TjPf89ojVgrDpk=; b=Sk7OcuPhZf3F346YjUe0BrTWGJ7NB0QaoZzITmxN7uWCby4TyIolG2BeHVogk+IBBI rf1vbIuMnHqinRI2Mk1TvWn9vHQa3cpmXHyVRlUfEolhfIHgLKWqOd/alAxBVGNEDNa7 0mH6uCOOpfgcad53uwqw2eopag/maPpXuKQ7U=