Re: [MMUSIC] DECISION (BERLIN-Q5): When the BUNDLE address is RE-negotiated, the Offerer can assign the requsted new address to all m- lines immediately, without first offering unique addresses.

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 27 August 2013 13:42 UTC

Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:42:44 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1377610965; bh=OJeGCeQibAnD5gq1Lqiz7Z+mF5DfMi8eYwzBpDxPwoM=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=JFcyy7NqMcSziUZMjC8mUiVmAM0xQ5VdYSMaEsk2o941xK8J7i4Gt9GIaHNV7wB4P trx+nG9o5pK6mMv9Vy9qzFyKo61rhJP4mVbG8jlijGEWT09fdDdZ0JKLTwg82tvEG0 5wlxqDM5SbZmW8j0WPVRtFYPb7LNq+EHHqGy0c7rn5hT1P4X/nyPvHUMIcJkdKOCUP EiH+7kXsybmg7OcXHkTrQc2M2kBxHakwHQd1sJP7WSY5kna8C3/4MvR9RBJZTqJQqI Krd0FidnRXPqZovxj8R2wMlxugMrXL/GkTvLu7/pH27RjJPWah2TdrYrYp78uOemxf Wj3eaztKIh+oQ==