Re: [MMUSIC] Application to Network Communication

"Pal Martinsen (palmarti)" <palmarti@cisco.com> Fri, 28 June 2013 07:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4636; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372403606; x=1373613206; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=KXOnw9RLfh31cexi3wroqZ11w1EdxUTlPGBkzXsrOTo=; b=dNlYSUPUA/ShCqiDuBsooRdzQovoPEovj/Spa29/DMQqLnSge8zr7gDg moFBIyoEyb2V08Oxfjz1ZWRxdiXoq8gFv4YqsVogFK9Q8nS1Zab1fxpIg 9IvOXaNbzPUF2+IFJ5u74tgKAU8g2xwN1ffl0zARaN6CQ7Tl7dkS0xAEC 0=;