[MMUSIC] syntax for attributes in 4566bis

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 06 May 2013 18:42 UTC

Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 14:42:20 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis@tools.ietf.org, IETF MMUSIC WG <mmusic@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1367865741; bh=DIv3LkZRPqyA5Hlv8kqYo07RERmS6OsLITJDh0L1Y7A=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=D3EWPJ9r/BBt90lFXnL7E5eE5AzaKrrUrcf1OiFZfNS6DrQLKoVTE3eOG54y0/Ds7 GPRZJOkz1o/SNk9IR7zrOKbP6p+oHRoGDCbk7LyhRvNw2J6mxTRBTht/ru+w/XjO5o pu9xkYa1v9+/30+iBFR4yNFRgDlxNkUxqhvwds3oQLzIhett5fYkiN5e319w5i3JRu vGCFxlK7tG8A0mR7hBB6jpgPZWTiOEnYNIkbH8NAn/dR18sH3L9VTSmtt+X9dz37++ UXJnZDAYiDLwmuwyB+9XRILdckWKeYOR2eVlJ03EtL2YlhZ8Jkn0ZshBocFE14qDmZ ACpl9P8oVKk7w==