Re: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg Issue #1: To Add, Delete and Replace Attributes

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Tue, 03 July 2007 19:18 UTC

Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:18:42 -0400
From: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
To: "Even, Roni" <roni.even@polycom.co.il>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg Issue #1: To Add, Delete and Replace Attributes
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=27444; t=1183490328; x=1184354328; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fandreas@cisco.com; z=From:=20Flemming=20Andreasen=20<fandreas@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MMUSIC]=20SDPCapNeg=20Issue=20#1=3A=20To=20Add, =20De lete=20and=20Replace=20Attributes |Sender:=20; bh=0bBu4wHF3QxGhB7uj6e3pOKVYDDukYf/hlYuUKy7yq0=; b=fK/XUOzXOthZtBNoqwr/3mAY0bxQfhxd8scV2hcgH8Yn8xgkfudAq4KOEIeavHap7Jibu6t9 izuKJI9KtrlJiNkTBN46X7Mml7hxr9QgXOLQpsRGpoITmVqiYL9qSiv7;