Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE and ZERO PORT VALUE

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 02 May 2013 14:49 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 10:49:30 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1367506172; bh=YdVF6sO9VLmMFEaSYYlW0H5o8J+DAMFgmpdWxaVcXBs=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=qL7hwXEnQ2ic4Gg9aYLC3ObzmT8o0yLDxyjVRc0etNaee2nfgjwihKeog7Nz769OS wiQaZHnYpg6Q14gm0coA9NnfPbqt2BQgBXC+iTwfh6jSh5GIRDPxNkFvvg3605jRda UcRGB9DMdrsPt69MT7OBCg/jUcPJjO2gehM+hHDGAV5ZCji8rS/UKlOt4Z7xodYco9 3sWLfbB0oPsZTtS9lutsoMPmA8sQUd2MseeHYZRapMU+u0HOvbXVZeYEBaeURyrEbo kVteQJ8juJRTlezt5Hxucy1bQLCGqx80x9SfclOkcR2VC2ijGpz1Goe6+U2vUuQqpc ygoVZfhNxwgbA==