Re: [MMUSIC] draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-00

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 25 July 2013 21:46 UTC

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:46:02 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1374788763; bh=3/tCW8hbA4Aj20BUk9g96u0WCOcqTSrBv+hpj+WkmZk=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=Hdsmjl24Mt/fuJcmiA7PTsg9cRlCKm69JRjKX58IgUSiTL/mjoux8TeV97ntp5CE4 pvU8qTrCGfrlb+Dfx/oat+9lBf9XBRLrneuFwuHUWWq6D8XaHOGiPVrvWNC/6WE7vQ MCYgdwyoRXtdjR17FyDCSwLvG6PnzFMozbCgXqA6G5rMnU+dvgdc5et2bQtSXkOMT/ CEL65/IShMjr/dA+txl4wv4uvMAdAt6MyKkCu+YOrDblV9mm1Gs0+ENJIOgp+6yiPX 9siy45IVwVuv8G2KJ6Rx8OHkS2pAVzW58a+X4CzHSNXrrBry9u991+g7apxfuLADXK wfxjVF60bvqxg==