Re: [MMUSIC] resurecting the CCAP attribute

"Miguel A. Garcia" <Miguel.A.Garcia@ericsson.com> Wed, 27 July 2011 18:18 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 20:17:58 +0200
From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <Miguel.A.Garcia@ericsson.com>
To: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>
Cc: "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] resurecting the CCAP attribute

As an individual....

Hadriel,

As far as I understand, the requirement from 3GPP is to be able to offer
an audio stream of circuit-switched or over regular IP. As such, the
authors of the misc-cap draft do not have a strong requirement for
letting a mixture of different network types (3GPP requirement) or the
same (your requirement, the altc draft).

I would say that we need to clarify whether we can come up with a text
that indicates what is the intended usage and the allowed usage.

/Miguel

--
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608