Re: [MMUSIC] [AVTCORE] On RFC2326

Julius Friedman <juliusfriedman@gmail.com> Tue, 20 January 2015 22:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=XyXh0cz2N08nDBkOFNXO9jnSOIlVvRzKljAE2daTLmQ=; b=w3dFCSoCLCvT54XEUmvAdaIe49JwTAY8aWzi+ekmaraXio3YnFqGqURDHelGAnfU6/ oSAGokVooTScAulBRgxuH2XblJSxd9cri3P1JvudUVn/mYvEWmNHGNnd5NwkL2ssocMa kIgwspXFK0KBFJ1TWIiGd+c9Um7y+X8/xLvFYVDzxRYxLbo0LqttFvQ/7jOmRZVp5zSs RHkkoqbt2C/ssKgT74OZIA6x1UnyIdmgsrA2lAmSIQJ9zYP69K4HRmwDlXtklfsORXkb AJJwqMeKCdJ7mbA1855P+B6QIrag4K9RIVQ2VyXn8iMaUh0HAEFrNei/QiW5lPUs2ycI /AVg==