Re: [MMUSIC] Trickle ICE comments [Re: Trickle ICE update and a new SIP usage draft.]

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Sun, 10 March 2013 16:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=uuoUG/pn6m29YCBGIs8LBOp4G6NmMsjSMCHjJbPiBvU=; b=dETCgWmN91ka8IZIhPw+y0roRjs/C0FgSjJ/w82nkvQUWVjRqC8DSUZkXZyHmfs9Og JGQGMGMSa3LgPRLLYj0nuMd+RV26NVQH8MsBe5Tn9o6yUsXQhIYoes3P01dzbSqqylri cClgHVqLWdv5AidJVyqaUF88EODAHmiGJNe1iGPo6L8QmBXVajk1MwP6icHjilWfjDD+ Netb2ApzShqvHshAXKVW76GEU4l1N5C5STFwx+rdU6m7P4S8dXwgeIuIrD0oPRk7cdPP /n1ltX6Q39mtwkvBqErqpdAUORpMGt8IVXJpNOY8azvOOnrNvcUFJOAowJPb2KWVbHwt boNA==