Re: [MMUSIC] New Liaison Statement, "W3C WEBRTC WG to IETF MMUSIC WG"

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca> Fri, 12 May 2017 20:56 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 14:51:28 -0600
Cc: Bo Burman <bo.burman@ericsson.com>, Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>, Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Discussion List <mmusic@ietf.org>, Alexey Melnikov <aamelnikov@fastmail.fm>, stefhak@gmail.com, alvestrand@gmail.com
To: Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] New Liaison Statement, "W3C WEBRTC WG to IETF MMUSIC WG"

Just read this now  and a few points ...

1) I don't think this answer the questions asked.

2) the a and b miss the discussion of the context where this happens where things like a 2nd DTLS connection replacing a prior DTLS connection but on the same flow.

I'm focused on getting JSEP completed right now so don't plan to spend time on this till somewhat later.