Re: [MMUSIC] IANA registry structure for IANA attributes

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 05 April 2016 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1459873100; bh=0GI7vlD0RA48QUv3uiDiiVTAZDcivEKVt/ebOfXfGFU=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=EGICia/szqjyuvhlHhrPjRE1hgxisNiafVfd6TLdEL/DpGur+TMDR5vWPJ0heL1u+ 50Ho9OPPrcTIx4cLiW8+hI+VXqyBSH3x2i0ncj8gVoSRiaZD8XCfaBc0svyoCWlYET NdmXamjpQEbHD+qOXfahhMWYxdCrBaLqvVQotNP/68swY8MD0E1BtZFQKbiTi5qxoA +/mkcjtH2pP8b+krBlAbkvOAfduXub/SXEaLSGB6ZPOEF9RGTuj/6uaNPOGoSmeRO5 cemSnDMYoNdmrKqDJp35AP9WahGnzRpFeOX7a0keVQyyoCBbeOPVl3VIGi93Y89Z4v fsICcxF+xBgcg==