Re: [MMUSIC] Comment on Payload type restriction in draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-03

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 24 April 2013 15:01 UTC

Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:01:10 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1366815671; bh=SN3JVGNQIuUjSM2QSLiyqpIhVYCcGBT7XY4RXoKFEmU=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=biB00gx2Yc71EHgEqPy/lUZlmCIIOuNSkV7Zld3tIDEV3HMOIBLAp6w6YIoV64OcA hqvYEIctX8BaSdgQwz+c3t/GywfhfV7P0xZT0hjMtaZYY1+063bhXgtCjQztNZjokq eCnFgjBTxl9JM7udjneo3SY+oiciLXF6ONzqslsb0x8UpTM9Fsd8mo7/AJpaIkaW5o zWwJWKD0G91JnAFTizsQ5f5TS6FuhlXT5xkYT5bqv6O4x+bIpo/N5yCvo2cnbECqjF 7UYNHsZDTvjW+rYZHKhS4Q0QjiVzr9ZukasiPqxtYMkWzh1brXsQKeyxFUocvR0pX4 7PEGlaQhRjqtQ==