Re: [MMUSIC] Review of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-32 (Part I)

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Thu, 22 September 2016 23:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=59471; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1474586640; x=1475796240; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=VQSFumnUfs1xRmeXrIck/SYlCShZP5Lmv/fgp+710qI=; b=f5UXnapHePyrrpqxdgLiUyLWvPph0f8X/aYvP46ooRpQ8QbGOjpSPDTD NEX6hphnk3E8Dhvs7naPDT44jtal7/66p+S7DDx+RiTyx2qU3MFbVXldt cT1ENriJegIbWW7IfxCGYCIPV4OMsS6/wMRd9eEvkmwJxg1VzbIopJpHO 8=;