Re: [MMUSIC] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Thu, 05 April 2018 14:26 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=uyMg8Q6YPYoedXYSDCyVteBwkjuvmcaEkVmOkC/Z1EQ5dVyzkVd4V8KdrvNVlM/p0x6ky2p1te/M7edakXdL9O1nTiPcG5NX6dbY6yvlZGvMsukDiJYuUt8l/OUfJ7v0C1GJ3ZeVlIRSNi5TLf6eJgAadI0pj+lit0EXnvL//G0=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;