Re: [MMUSIC] bundle-11: BUNDLE accpeted, but RTCP Mux rejected

"Stach, Thomas" <thomas.stach@unify.com> Thu, 09 October 2014 14:52 UTC

From: "Stach, Thomas" <thomas.stach@unify.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 14:52:27 +0000
References: <F81CEE99482EFE438DAE2A652361EE121E224ECF@MCHP04MSX.global-ad.net> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D46CF08@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <F81CEE99482EFE438DAE2A652361EE121E227C60@MCHP04MSX.global-ad.net> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D46E6EF@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <F81CEE99482EFE438DAE2A652361EE121E227D6D@MCHP04MSX.global-ad.net> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D46EFC7@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <F81CEE99482EFE438DAE2A652361EE121E229112@MCHP04MSX.global-ad.net> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D470CFF@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>
x-originating-ip: [172.29.42.225]