Re: [MMUSIC] ICE and the "unexpected answer" problem

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 24 July 2014 03:38 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:36:01 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1406173123; bh=R5FO2FaHPC3aBo/TERAI2cpfnmEm2GgV9SsGaok8aK4=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=soCa9frjqfcR5AogpQ33TgGHGzDZuHMLl0bV4CbMJoUf9zGQkotIf+vjH5mGZCQfU nehAA90CKRKwVcN1JjDCadMHggV7yd6K1xFPZ0fGwZmRVl6j3q5L4pXE6Pjq5hWnw2 nkR65id35pjcpfEi7+7QlwB4IOziT5tb6wUVjDGzdjB/lf5trQI2fyJykwbQbcE3Cv NShoeFbqRZI5PFE7qQKf00x1v+C0hzsH4/p4cRCKafGTZZXA3ZKPK9t/ROt8/bP2nu BnG8odScluOPvs1fIh/7sWICbZHeUsHD/7UCgcNjCZ3qXf+ibxaFyafJVZSZ78I5Yq FoIoLA3pkvEVg==