Re: [MMUSIC] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-kaplan-mmusic-best-effort-srtp-01.txt

"Robert R. Gilman" <rrg@avaya.com> Fri, 27 October 2006 18:49 UTC

Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:48:29 -0600
From: "Robert R. Gilman" <rrg@avaya.com>
To: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-kaplan-mmusic-best-effort-srtp-01.txt
Cc: 'Francois Audet' <audet@nortel.com>, "'Elwell, John'" <john.elwell@siemens.com>, mmusic@ietf.org

Would the payload type entries be comma-separated lists for multiple-payload
channels?  We would also want to distinguish between different cryptosuites
(even if they used the same master key/salt), perhaps via multiple ordered
"crypto" entries?
-Bob
Bob Gilman       rrg@avaya.com      +1 303 538 3868