Re: [MMUSIC] Comments on draft-martinsen-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness-02

"Pal Martinsen (palmarti)" <palmarti@cisco.com> Thu, 12 March 2015 08:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6434; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1426148982; x=1427358582; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=Z6PvHR8XoW3UvYKozIrPi0+tWk0Bth9ALFJvd1pjzyA=; b=cC2lC9tu7Q+/xEOn7G+pSQLkesslCms7q6gkfh2ttoeqoBwEx2oeVLGL KygUllniVtlHGkYuGaqDLwsAKT6q+XntHtBWnpeQK0VvF6UeNHvzvFBHm TFyylL4aHdMyAxiRmMglunxPMa2LvFmOdbR4B8J/anfsSBbGpVGoXnsuO M=;