[Mobopts] FW: [IRSG] fwd: Opportunity to get involved in the NSF FIND research program

Rajeev Koodli <rajeev.koodli@nokia.com> Tue, 30 January 2007 00:42 UTC

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:42:01 -0800
From: Rajeev Koodli <rajeev.koodli@nokia.com>
To: mobopts@irtf.org
Subject: [Mobopts] FW: [IRSG] fwd: Opportunity to get involved in the NSF FIND research program

Folks,

I meant to forward this earlier, it skipped my mind..

Here is an opportunity to consider the role of Mobility in the ³Future
Internet Design².
I believe a clean slate approach is possible.
If there is interest among folks, we should have a session during the
upcoming IETF on this.

Any Comments?

-Rajeev