[Model-t] My thoughts on a substantive threat model

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Wed, 07 August 2019 06:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=jLRiRhRK42fFJNHNx+8rxOXp9Bsq7AJj7oiyfdzCr9I=; b=oJm1o/5yLJ4TabFpqfEvfrbT6RJQ1c15XWpexvDAO1yZAZc0l/lhPAScxLytYmkeaq 6v9ANInCzxqGcXYYT5/cAr7FdSDFlmzBkbtW5qUIAuggy1AN3tv717WzA+e5DYNjoUDc A48h9nJGZqTI/B6CPc7RwFWgCDjLNXyUXOG1e6fY20GVO6QQKFv2BkPEanOwRAUoo23f orhc9JVFwljDBvg2W4YkC3gsj3KggV3wRP2amESu5g07s3ehw9ZsAnjAGlB+ZkySshv8 FPRLdsY/1ONqtklEMIpgDFgqZViM+FAnAGZjKz2wvNKH+pbqxMhxGBuiYiU5Bd5k2VQn dvbg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=jLRiRhRK42fFJNHNx+8rxOXp9Bsq7AJj7oiyfdzCr9I=; b=SsSEICSSNWdWv6rx8CqFqAKUtslqt6PYJAJSZIBOXqs+02k9UVFIX2ga97UU1C6UyY mk5DtcGnAvNXFxoCE59SW4ITLWdDcuCVXtSjM+avlE3xMa2SMM2qNFKbbCBvRw2+0OW2 mDCqgbXVIWq42LGI5Km9Qbm+GQXSuxAH9RBQVg3Y70Pzit7AYsnTiUK/sZnrDX41tmk6 2jFyXxyGdwYrHDd6AHqIUdlHj5eu7zmH4yDgkeyXQJDNtcIy3v72YJJ9+ZSdHuFuiU5w qm5N4dXO+XZpwks7bm3gRMTDpnuDgKei1q7M6ShkNA93nwFNQQr048JGMbYJW3UUNrdU lgZw==